I braved The Arcade once again, albeit briefly, and picked up Morgana from Pink Fuel in all the brow options. I added some of my favorite tattoos to soften the lips and cheeks a bit. Dark eyebrows are my absolute favorite on any skin and these are absolutely gorgeous. If I could take them and put them on other skins, HOMG I would be happypants. Eyebrows are probably the number one thing I have to love to wear a skin regularly. I don’t know if anyone watches the Real Housewives of NY, but this face is more mature IMO and sort of looks like Countess LuAnn to me.
Even though The Arcade isn’t my thing in general, I did snag a couple releases that suited me and this skin – and the Bastet offerings from Pixicat – were my highlights. I am literally awed by the artwork that Pixicat brings to us all the time. I cannot fathom this level of talent, but it’s so fun to collect. I used the provided HUD to show the full hand drawn sphinx in all its glory. Spectacular.
- Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana Apricot (01 Rare) *new @ The Arcade*
- Eyes: [buzz]
- Eyeliner: Tuli
- Eyeshadow: Angelica Dot Love Eyeshadows #lovesick
- Blush: Tuli
- Teeth: Izzie’s
- Hair: Moon Pixie Harlow
- Earrings: Mandala Pearl Rain Season 3 (Black)
- Stole: Foxes Faux Fur (Maitreya – Black) *new*
- Necklace: Violent Seduction Strega (silver)
- Dress: Pixicat Bastet Dress (white) *new @ The Arcade*
- Shoes: ryvolter Viki Lace-up Gladiators (Maitreya – Black)
1 comment for “Pink Fuel: Morgana at The Arcade”