I’m back from a long work trip across the country, made even longer thanks to a flight cancellation and an extra night in Vegas. I am really not a Vegas person. I don’t gamble, hate smoke, and like to be in bed relatively early. Needless to say when I finally landed back in Boston late Friday night, I was beyond grateful. There’s no place like home.
The lemonade from the extra night was staying at a lovely new hotel with wayyyy better shopping than the one where my conference was, a delicious dinner and seeing Cirque Du Soleil. Walking into a hotel with Van Cleef & Arpels on my right and Chanel on my left was greatly appreciated even if I couldn’t shop at either boutique. I suppose if you stay in places like that, Vegas isn’t so bad. Still, I’m beyond happy to be home and indulging in a little SL shopping and styling to get me back into the swing of things. Lots to catch up on, I bet!
No Place Like Home
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: itGirls – Ellie (DOVE)
- Eyeliner: Insol Barbiedoll lower liner **@Kustom9**
- Hair: DOUX – Bubbles Hairstyle
Ysoral.:Luxe Earrings Laila
- Necklace: LaGyo_Ida Necklace **@Kustom9**
- Jacket (with tank): -Pixicat- Delia Jacket – White **@The50**
- Trousers: Dernier “Regina” Trousers
- Heels: DIRTY PRINCESS- Tiny Dancer Princess Heels
- Clutch: LaGyo_Ida Clutch – Agate **@Kustom9**
- Bouquet: LODE Accessory – Pearldrop Flowers/ With Pose [blue] **@Dubai**