I say I am waiting until more heads arrive and I’m basically taking a break from my mesh head craze. I wear beautiful new skins for my standard AV head and blog effusively about them. I put back on my head(s) to review some new appliers. My addiction isn’t cured. I am not reconditioned.
Though I clearly failed at my own self-imposed moratorium, you can perhaps see why. I didn’t think I would find much new in the YSYS appliers (out at the Fantasy Collective) but you see, I did. The makeups are much more interesting to me than the last release. I would even go so far as to say they’re just what I needed to reignite my interest. I am also wearing beauty marks from The Skinnery, which like the ones I have from League, allow you to wear any skin applier you want with your beauty marks. The marks will cover the eye or lip area only.
Some looks you can achieve with the Melian appliers. Also note there is an eye makeup compilation also available, which contains both eye tattoos and LeLutka appliers for a reasonable price. My take? Overall, the skin appliers are pricey, but I recommend them because the options included in the HUD are very good.
- Head: LeLutka Stella
- Skin Appliers: YSYS Melian (tone 00) *new @ TFC*
- Eyes: [buzz]
- Hair: UW.st Giz
- Earrings/Necklace: Zibska Liesel (shite) *new @ The Conquest*
- Hat: Baiastice Delilah Mare Big Hat (ghost) *new @ Summerfest*
- Swimsuit: Maitreya Caia One-piece (dark steel) *new @ Summerfest*
- Trousers: GizzA Vicky Trousers (white) *new @ Shiny Shabby*
- Shoes: Fri.day Oakley Heels (white)