Today is unofficially “get away” day. That is, the Friday before our major July 4th holiday, when millions of Americans take to the roads and drive to various summer hot spots on the coasts to spend the week doing too much sunning and drinking. It’s a day for sucking it up and not complaining about the traffic. For me, it’s also a day for an easy, breezy, comfortable outfit. I love this from enfant terrible; it reminds me of something similar from Fishy Strawberry (a brand I miss!).
Second blog day in a row I am back in a LAQ head. I really do love the young, pretty look – particularly my Rebel head. And I finally got to wear one of my favorite recent updos from little bones. Perfect for summer.
Have a great day/weekend etc. Not sure when I will be back to blog as I will be away at the beach on and off over the next week too!
- Head: LAQ Rebel
- Skin: LAQ Rebel
- Hair: little bones. Eclipse (Fitted)
- Necklace: amias – ANISE bronze – Maitreya *@Cosmopolitan* (I think!)
- Top: .ET. Bohemian Top Maitreya Turquoise *@Tres Chic*
- Sarong: .ET. Bohemian Skirt Maitreya White *@Tres Chic*
- Sandals: Zaara : Kolhapuri sandals (maitreya)