2017 was a great year for SL fashion and beauty IMO. I looked back on some of my most favorite looks, reviews and editorials, and despite loving styles like this, this, this, this, this and especially this, I have decided to only look forward. So instead, here are some things I am looking forward to in 2018:
What’s to come
- PowderPack’s redux: It was just announced that LeLutka and Catwa will now alternate months. Very smart! I will be so happy to have LeLutka appliers and makeups back this month so I can discover new skin favorites like this one from The Face. It grows on you, trust me.
- Ads in shoe and hair packs: I am excited to announce that now EVERY creator will include ads with every pair of shoes and every pack of hair so you won’t have to play pin the tail on the donkey in your own inventory! Ok this is a lie, but it SHOULD BE TRUE. PLEASE, put ads in our packs so we know wth it is and can wear it again.
- More PocketGacha and Epiphany: Sorry Arcade, monolithic old school gacha is dying or dead. Long live options, twists and ways to not feel horrible about yourself as you try to get the one thing you really want and finally get it.
- Innovations in style HUDs: From hair styling options to metal or strap detail options on shoes and apparel, I’m looking forward to more choices for my $Ls.
- A refocus on accessories: I am looking forward to creators turning their creativity to special accessories like clutches, headbands, unique jewelry, and other smaller items that add opportunities for truly unique style in a sea of sameness.
May 2018 bring all this and so much for fashion and beauty lovers in Second Life!
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: The Face Ruby (from older LeLutka Powder Pack)
- Hair: TRUTH / Tinsley *new VIP gift*
- Earrings: (epoque) Pearl Fret Earrings – Rose
- Choker: Baiastice_Circle Jewerly-Diamonds-Chocker
- T-shirt: (fd) Holiday Tucked Tee – Hot Gold LARA
- Culottes: .: ryvolter :. Karo Satin Culottes – Nude
- Heels: #EMPIRE – Nierembergia – Maitreya *Materials*
- Clutch: Lowen – Anne Clutch [Champagne] (hand)