“I like to be perfect but I don’t like perfection.” – Alber Elbaz
How true, Mr. Elbaz (one of my most favorite designers and fashion personalities – famous for hating to be seen as a “personality” and hating to have his photo taken). What does this have to do with what I am wearing? Well, I guess I find “perfection” boring (he finds it dangerous). There is nothing after perfection. Nowhere to go next. This skin from alaskametro for LeLutka mesh heads is so charmingly “imperfect” that it’s one of my favorite skins in some time.
I have been looking – unsuccessfully until now – for a skin I like as much for its character as I do for its beauty.
It is so hauntingly beautiful in its imperfection. TBH, I was completely smitten the moment I tried it on.
- Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6
- Eyes: [theSkinnery] Dreamsicle Eyes 2
- Skin: Alaskametro<3 Kismet (latte) *@Skin Fair*
- Hair: Rowne Salon.Kyra Hair.Large Materials *new*
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Ava Necklace Turquoise *@TLC*
- Ring: MINIMAL – Knox Ring -Gold/Grey- *@Collabor88*
- Bodysuit: Rowne.Aza Ruffled Bodysuit – White.Maitreya *new*
- Skirt: TETRA – Pleated Skirt – Maitreya
- Heels: REIGN.- OBERLIN HEELS (MAITREYA)- WHITE- #20 *@Arcade*