I quickly browsed the wares at Uber this morning and at first I was like, “meh…” But looks can sometimes be deceiving – at least in this case. I probably walked away with more foundational staples than I have from any event in a while. Foundational staples meaning items I will use over and over (and I really will…I mean, have you seen how many times I wear my favorite midi skirts that are years old?).
I cannot tell you how much I love this peasant top from Tetra. The gathers, textures, movement, fit. It’s so good. And you can wear it a million different ways. That’s why I really don’t favor “outfits” in Second Life that can’t be broken up. Let me decide how I create my look! <3 separates!
You’ll continue seeing this hair from Tram over and over. Because it’s beautiful and real. Windblown and messy. Lovely.
- Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7
- Skin: Glam Affair Adley (America)
- Hair: tram G0511 hair *@Uber*
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Aimee Necklace -RoseGold-
- Blouse: TETRA – Off-shoulder Top (solid) – Maitreya *@Uber*
- Skirt: O V H .Lux Skirt . maitreya
- Heels: fri. – Harper.Clogs (Sierra)
- Clutch: –David Heather-Midi Clutch/Navy