This piece from Enfant Terrible is dreamy in terms of texture, color and gorgeous detail. It’s clearly sexy and almost fantasy-like from the front. But, it doesn’t cover my breasts completely (wearing a mesh body) so it’s not something I will just wear around casually. It’s beautiful for photos, of course.
It got me thinking about some of the things I would like to have in SL but haven’t seen as I imagine them. Maybe they are out there, but here’s what I am looking for…
- Jeweled mary janes – small clusters of crystals in a range of colors, sprinkled sparingly around the shoe, especially at the straps.
- Jeans that look like my favorite Alexander McQueen jeans (yes, he makes them and they’re unreal in terms of fit)
- A tailored tangerine orange linen blazer and crisp white chinos
- Pale teal manicure
- “Doll” makeup with very spare robin’s egg blue eyes and chalky pink lips
Also, I described my perfect dress here. If anyone sees anything like the tea length dress I describe, please let me know! To go with the Mary Janes described above!
- Body: Maitreya Lara 3.0 (with some fantastic updates <333)
- Head: LeLutka Aria *new*
- Eyes: The Skinnery Echo Eyes 3 *new @ The Chapter Four*
- Hair: Moon Ninth Avenue Reverie
- Dress: Enfant Terrible Kia Dress (white) *new @ The Chapter Four*
- Necklace: Yummy Celestial Necklace Burst (silver)
- Earrings: Paper Couture Rococo Chandelier Earrings
- Ring: Paper Couture Diamonds and Pearl Ring