I’m not anti-Valentine’s Day as much as I’m anti forced-romance. And I don’t think I’m unromantic necessarily…but I definitely resist being told when and how to exude love and kisses. This year I at least put on some red, which is saying something.
Opting out of VDay isn’t a sign of coming doom in my relationship IMO. It just means that I value every day more than one “holiday” that makes so many people feel crappy. Plus, cooking is my love language and I love to cook for him.
I hope everyone enjoys this day in any way that makes them feel special, seen, or valued.
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: E.BEAUTY – NATALIE SKIN
- Lipstick: Top1Salon
- Cheekbones: Velour “chiseled cheek” **new**
- Hair: Stealthic – Echo **@Collabor88**
- Necklace: AvaWay TRUELOVE Necklaces Set **@Collabor88**
- Bow: Rowne.Xinj Bow Choker
- Bra: Stories&Co. Louie Bralette
- Skirt: POISON ROUGE Carrie Skirt Brick Red **@Collabor88**
- Heels: LYBRA . MARION FATPACK
- Rings: (Yummy)