I am not – nor have I ever been or claimed to be – any kind of creator on this platform, so I sincerely do not know the answer to this: why is it consistently so hard to find tops that cover my avatar’s whole belly – or trousers/jeans that are high-waisted enough? I am sure that there must be a reason. It can’t be that the whole game lives in 1996. Some limit to the SL avatar model, probably. I seem to remember something like that wayyyy back but I can’t really recall. I guess I could Google it…but that seems a bit too practical for me.
Regardless, I enjoy this simple look but the bare midriff wouldn’t have been my first choice if I had an option. As it happens, I couldn’t find trousers to meet the moment that had the wide leg I was looking for. I’m still a fan of this simple, preppy look and the pearls were the perfect accompaniment. Let me clutch them tightly.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I recently found that out of nowhere (to me) Tres Chic has so many great items for my avatar. Since when? Who knows, but I am OMW there ASAP!
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: Eudora Beauty Yasmi
- Liner: [theSkinnery] Liner Set (LeLutkaEvoX) 5
- Cheekbones: VELOUR “CHISELED CHEEK”
- Hair: DOUX – Jillian
- Earrings: (Yummy) Pearl Strand Knot Earrings **@Collabor88**
- Necklace: (Yummy) Pearl Strand Knot Necklace (Legacy) **@Collabor88**
- Sweater/Tee: Tres Blah – Fluffy Cardi – Cream **@Fameshed**
- Trousers: erratic / shiloh – trousers / ivory
- Bag: LaGyo BonTon Handbag (yellow) **@Kustom9**
- Rings: (Yummy)