Instead of just sharing SL fashion with you today, I’m inspired to share a Podcast I listened to last fall on grief and grieving – by Anderson Cooper called “All There Is.” I found it incredibly moving, powerful, and personally, very healing – sometimes even funny. If you don’t already know, Anderson’s mother was Gloria Vanderbilt (one of my idols), who died not so long ago. He’s currently going through her apartment and struggling with what to do with all her “stuff” – and his podcast features other people exploring their own processes with death and grieving.
One of the episodes features writer and poet Elizabeth Alexander, whose Dad recently died. His last words to her hit me right in the heart. He said, “Live your beautiful life, baby.” When I think about someone I lost tragically and far too soon, I think of those words and imagine him saying them to me…
Live your beautiful life, baby
You can check out All There Is anywhere you get your Podcasts. I use Apple Podcasts.
Live your beautiful life baby
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: E.BEAUTY – INEZ SKIN
- Cheekbones: Velour
- Eyeliner: Wen Fashion Love Pack
- Lipstick: Top1Salon
- Hair/Glasses: DOUX – Luca Hairstyle
- Earrings: (Yummy) Pearl Strand Knot Earrings
- Dress: OSMIA – Ophelia.Cozy Dress
- Coat: DAMI’HOODIE OVERCOAT’#7
- Heels: ISON – millonia platforms
- Bag: [DDL] Forbidden (Beige) **@Tres Chic**