I am loving the newest Powder Pack for LeLutka. So far, everything that I have tried is absolutely going into my top folders for LeLutka heads. The makeups, the eyes, the freckles. Girllll, it’s one of the things I look forward to the most in Second Life beauty.
There are several skins in the May Powder Pack release – including this one from Colivati Beauty. However, it does not come with body appliers (and it should, IMO, as part of Powder Pack). I happened to already have two tones of the Maitreya body appliers blogged previously, so I picked one of those to match the skin tone I’m wearing (tone 4). I haven’t griped lately about body appliers, so let me go ahead and rectify that right meow 😀 They should always be included with subscription box skins.
Yes, I was the last person on the grid to get and blog this Stealthic hair. Was it worth it? Well, considering I wear most hairs ONE TIME because some creators refuse to include ads with their packs, I’m quite happy with it. But seriously, it’s beautiful and unique. I give it top marks for the one time I will remember what is in the folder -_-
I am SO excited for the Royal Wedding tomorrow. It’s absolutely thrilling to see both of Princess Diana’s sons happily settled. I’ll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to watch it all <3
Have a great weekend!
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Hair: Stealthic Somber *@Kustom9*
- Eyes: Euphoric *Powder Pack LeLutka May*
- Skin: Colivati Beauty Gloria *Powder Pack LeLutka May*
- Freckles: Mila Summer Freckles *Powder Pack LeLutka May*
- Eyeliner: Mila Divine Glory Makeup *Powder Pack LeLutka May*
- Necklace: Tracei 24-Karat Gold Leaf Necklace
- Blouse: Addams // Isabella Boho Shirt // Maitreya
- Skirt: .miss chelsea. Cloe Skirt Maitreya Nude *@FLF*
- Heels: [VALE KOER] CRUEL HEELS MAITREYA
- Clutch: .miss chelsea. Lulu Clutch Gold