Let me start off with an apology. I’m sincerely sorry that I am not wearing the crazy beautiful curly hair that everyone else is! Apparently it won’t be available until tomorrow (5/15) but people have been camming in to Kustom9 to get it? *confused face* Anywayyyyyy, instead, I’m focused on my affection for this simple dress and how it’s not trying to be anything beyond sexy and sophisticated. Did anyone else always think this brand was Nutresse? It’s not; it’s Mutresse! Might just be me.
In other news, I’m so distracted that every time I sit down to blog, it takes me ages to do it. I think I need some new skins (again) to spark some new looks. In the meantime, I’m revisiting a skin from The Face that I’m very into. In fact, I’d love to see more inventory for LeLutka heads from The Face soon. It’s one of the brands that is unapologetic about full glam and does it incredibly well.
Have a great week and I’ll see you all soon!
PS – Second Life fashion needs more GOOD clutches like the one I am featuring here. Thank you!
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin: The Face Estella (Vanilla)
- Makeups: The Face
- Freckles: Insol
- Hair: DOUX – Selena Hairstyle *@Equal10*
- Necklace: amias – TILLY 1 – maitreya
- Earrings: =Zenith=(Lemon&Cyan)Pearl Stone Earrings
- Dress: …Mutresse… Agnes Dress – Maitreya Lara *@Collabor88*
- Heels: Garbaggio // Diane Pumps (Maitreya) – Nude
- Clutch: –David Heather-Homard Clutch/Nude