I have said a bunch of times that I don’t prioritize expressions on my mesh heads, and even, that I don’t care if they have them 😮 . I have changed my mind…sort of, so let me just eat my hat. *noms* OK. While I am still a lot more likely to buy a mesh head with no expressions, I have discovered I really do like them sometimes. Go figure. I find the LeLutka updates so well done. And, it’s great that they’re in fact updates for current owners; hit the redelivery and they’re yours.
When I looked at all my mesh heads, many do in fact have HUD driven expressions, but some are still static heads that you switch out based on expression. Those definitely are not for me – my inventory is big enough TYVM. Catwa‘s Jessica has a lovely subtle smile that seemed to work for this angle. I really do like the ability to control that. Go figure.
There’s another head that until now, I had no interest in trying. However once I saw great appliers from Glam Affair @ Shiny Shabby for the LOGO Alex head, I wanted to try it. My understanding is that there aren’t many skins available for that one yet, so I am unlikely to buy until there is. We’ll see!
Also I am scarce on my blog at the moment because one of the MMOs I play has had a major expansion this week. I am engrossed in leveling and gearing up in SWTOR. If any of the rest of you play, let me know!
- Head: LeLutka Stella *updated*
- Appliers: Modish (SKT00)
- Hair: LeLutka Pristine Bun *new*
- Necklace: Zenith Necklace of Fury
- Vest: Foxes Tarot Fur Vest (smoke)
Dress: Celoe awe dress (charade)
- Sandals: ISON Lace Up Gladiators (Maitreya – black)
- Head: Catwa Jessica *new*
- Ears: Mandala
- Appliers: Modish (SKT00) *new*
- Hair: Pr!tty Jezibelle *new @ Lost and Found*
- Dress: ryvolter FiFi Pussy Bow Chiffon (chocolate) *new @ Lost and Found*