I don’t like “rompers.” I don’t even like the word, “romper.” I feel like a romper is something that a pre-teen girl wears and it looks perfectly appropriate on her but much less so on a grown, adult woman. Then, I made an exception for this romper. There was just something about the textures I liked and had to have. So, yeah, I made an exception and bought the fatpack for absolutely no reason -_-
On the other end, I’m still enjoying my new LAQ Bento head. I would love to see some more skin appliers out there in the market specifically for LAQ heads. If you know of any good ones that I might not have yet (there are so few in my inventory), please IM me!
It’s Thursday, which is my date night IRL tonight. Wish me luck! I am terrible at dating (apparently)!
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LAQ Bento – Cherry 3.05
- Skin: LAQ Luna
- Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes – Quicksilver (S)
- Lipgloss: YSYS
- Hat: =Zenith=Summer Rattan Flower Hat (Light)
- Earrings: :: PM :: Audrey Pearl Earring ice
- Hair: little bones. Hera (Fitted) *@Collabor88*
- Necklace: [MANDALA]UTUKUSHI-Necklace-set *@Collabor88*
- Romper: toksik – Adore Romper (Maitreya) *@Collabor88*
- Sandals: Zaara : Kolhapuri sandals (maitreya) *pink* *@Collabor88*