I am sure many of my fellow bloggers are RL fashionistas too? I know I have been labeled a bit obsessed IRL, but fashion and beauty, in terms of personal expression, are two of my great passions. One of the joys of being all grown up is being able to explore and indulge my interests full on. Though some covet youth, I would not wish to go back for anything. So much more freedom now!
I describe myself and my blog as leaning towards classic, even preppy stylings. Some of my favorite RL blogs are Classy Girls Wear Pearls, Fashion Squad, and Sequins and Things. If you love feminine fashion with a mostly classic approach – aimed at collecting timeless pieces for beautiful mixing – then you will LOVE these. Also, thank goodness for Bloglovin where I can meld my favorite RL and SL blogs for plenty of inspiration.
Speaking of inspired. I decided to go back to my mix/match roots and focus on a few new but small pieces that I adore. I was particularly inspired by the delicate shoes from ChicChica, available at Shiny Shabby. The peep toe flats with crystal detail are dreamy and something I would very much like IRL. I wear so many flats IRL these days (hello, ballet flat addiction) so I feel like these are very much in line with the offline Gillian’s RL closet. I also adore the new clutch from David Heather available at Uber. Overall, pink and navy never lead me astray.
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Applier: Glam Affair Helena (Europa)
- Hair: Pritty Valentina (medium roots)
- Hat: C’est la vie Lilou Hat
- Scarf: BCC Miu Miu School Uniform Muffler B (blush)
- Brooch: ChicChica Bouquette (silver)
- Jacket: ISON Serino Leather Jacket
- Jeans: COCO Wide Legged Jeans (dark)
- Flats: ChicChica Kat (Sugar) *@Shiny Shabby*
- Clutch: DavidHeather Midi Clutch (navy) *@Uber*
- Bouquet: ASO!