This is likely my last post for a while due to family travel and then a work trip. In the meantime, it’s raining, apropos for the first day of April. My avatar insisted that I keep a comfy cozy sweater handy for a chilly rain, despite the calendar saying it’s Spring.
I’m wearing a dress from Blueberry that seems to have been a 7th birthday gift turned FLF dress? Not sure. Anyway, I picked it up during FLF a few weeks ago. I don’t usually go for the obvious short, flouncy dresses but this one has really lovely detail and is just overall, very sweet. FLF is a great way to rediscover a brand you haven’t checked out for a while.
I’m most excited about the new lashes and eye makeups I grabbed at The Fifty from Jack Spoon. These shadows and liners come only as BoM layers but thankfully, Jack Spoon always packs a product key with each purchase so you don’t have to try on 6 layers to find the one you want.
With that, hope these April showers bring May flowers and also a nice break in the manic pace of my RL eventually!
- Head: LeLutka Ines
- BoM Skin: E.BEAUTY – BILLIE SKIN [LELUTKA] EYEBROW
- Liner/Shadow: Jack Spoon. Tara Glossy Shadow+Liner  **@The Fifty**
- Lashes: Jack Spoon Charlotte Lashes **@The Fifty**
- Brows: [theSkinnery] Brows Addon
- Cheeks: VELOUR “CHISELED CHEEK”
- Hair: tram M0325 hair **@Uber**
- Earrings: [POM] Lulu Earrings
- Necklace: (Yummy) Eliza Layered Necklace **@The Fifty**
- Dress: Blueberry – 7th Birthday – Sundress
- Sweater: (fd) Chunky Off-Shoulder Cardigan – Cloud
- Heels: DIRTY PRINCESS- Tiny Dancer Princess Heels **@Uber**