I warned in my last blog that I would probably be back wearing the same skin…and that’s indeed what has happened. I changed the makeup, but this is still very much Giselle from The Skinnery, only at Skin Fair for one more day. I can’t recall a time I have failed so hard moving on from one skin, particularly one from an annual special event. But, if you know, you know.
The rest of my look was much less deliberate. I accidentally bought the patterned pack of this skirt (part of a suit IIRC) and you know, I rarely wear florals or other patterns. But then I found this crepe top and ok, this somehow works. Popped on these heels and my favorite SL remake of the iconic Chanel double flap…and something quite unexpected resulted. If you know, you know.
The next month is going to be exceptionally busy for me and I’ll be traveling for 2 weeks as well. I’ll hopefully get in one or two more styles before I go dark for a bit.
If you know, you know
- Head: LeLutka Inez
- BoM Skin: The Skinnery Giselle **@Skin Fair**
- Hair: DOUX – Giggle Hairstyle **@Dubai**
- Earrings: SIGMA/ Large loop clip on **@Arcade**
- Blouse: [spectacledchic] Tia Blouse **@Bloom**
- Skirt: ERSCH – Prudence Skirt **@Collabor88**
- Heels: [BREATHE]-Shioko Heels
- Bag: ryvolter :. Chantel Memoir Bag