Is it too early for a fresh winter whites look? OK, let’s call it Pre-winter then? Call it anything – I am so smitten. And you know, I am not a gowny girl. But I am a hopeless romantic and this just does the trick.
I used the word “smitten” intentionally. If you’re a regular reader, then you know that’s code for one very specific brand. This is a new skin from alaskametro and once again, I was so excited to style it. I braved an extremely laggy event to search for it and I didn’t TP away disappointed. This is one of two new skins you can discover from alaskametro out right now. I am showing “Solace” in Tone 1 (body appliers are sold separately) and I was finally moved to blog this bridal gown I have been holding onto ever since I accidentally won a rare from a gacha machine.
It’s interesting, without fail every single time I blog an alaskametro skin I get notes about my shape or windlight settings. For the record, I use my own shape for my LeLutka Simollian head and I currently favor a really bright windlight for blog pictures (I do change this fairly regularly). I am also a big fan of this style of skin and build looks 100% based on how they inspire me when I try them on.
Lastly, my makeups are also by alaskametro and I am especially taken with the iridescent pink lips and eyes. Absolutely gorgeous. Feed me a steady diet of skins and makeups from alaska and I am a happy girl.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement *new ones available @TLC*
- Skin: alaskametro Solace *@SAD November*
- Hair: .Entwined. Veronica *@Rewind*
- Tiara: #30 – Addams – Helene Tiara
- Necklace: Amala – The Kimberly Choker – Birthstone Special
- Earrings: Amala – The Abigail Earrings
- Dress: Dead Dollz – Bridal Lace Dress RARE
- Stole: =Zenith=vintage fur muffler (All color) Rigged