Welcome, April. I fondly remember my mother trying to trick us every April Fool’s Day as kids. April – and Spring – brings with it a specific feel, doesn’t it? I feel that today despite the rain. To celebrate all the forthcoming Spring blooms, I’m indulging my love of small patches of bright colors that look like a summer sunset. This hair is new from ELIKATIRA, and the ombre HUD color choices are irresistible.
I know you can’t see the whole of my look here, but you’ll need to trust that it’s just overdone enough for my cheerful mood today. I did find it hard to style this tulle skirt (that I love) because so many tops in SL aren’t suited for something like this, but I think I found a good solution with this wrap-tee while inventory diving. I also tried to find a short blazer/jacket for over the shoulders, but was unsuccessful. Next time.
- Head: LeLutka Inez
- BoM Skin: E.BEAUTY – CLEO SKIN
- Brows: The Skinnery Bondi Brows 3
- Eye Makeup: Belleza– FLF Lel EvoX Vibrant Eye Makeup 4
- Hair: ELIKATIRA Gwen **@Fameshed**
- Earrings: Kibitz – dangle diamonds
- Top: ISON – naima silk wrap tee
- Skirt: miss chelsea. Verity Skirt
- Ring: KUNGLERS – Olyvia ring **new**
- Ring: (Yummy) Dutchess Ring