I didn’t intend to create an especially spooky style but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that if I am going to dress my avatar in period-inspired clothing, I probably needed to make it somewhat sinister.
I feel like at first glance she might look quite plain and basic, but the closer you look, the more you notice especially hollow cheeks and flat, dark eyes. Obviously touched by something dark. BTW, I loveeeee spooky season but I can’t watch scary movies alone. Exorcist remake? Yes but then absolute NOPE.
I’m at home all week recovering from a pretty big surgery so I expect to get more screen time than usual if I keep feeling better every day. Fingers crossed! Until then…
- Head: LeLutka Inez
- BoM Skin: MILA. Nina EvoX 
- Cheekbones: Velour
- Beauty Mark: The Skinnery Single 2
- Eyes: Polarbunny noah eyes fatpack **@Anthem**
- Eyeshadow: keikumu – apres ski (shadow – wheat)
- Hair: Wasabi // Karissa Hair
- Earrings: Ysoral .:Luxe Earrings Laila
- Necklace: (Yummy) Olivia Layered Charm Necklace
- Hat: GIZ SEORN: ‘Paige’ Fedora Hat **@Fameshed**
- Dress/Corset: Belle Epoque – Gigi – White **@Anthem**
- Nails: Veechi – Short Almond
- Boots: !APHORISM! – Molly Boots Caramel