Shiny Shabby opened to much fanfare once again. For me, this event is usually worth it in every way. It’s so well done, I could wander the streets for much longer than my shopping requires.
I have so much to blog from the event, but I’m not one to blog everything at once, so above, I am actually only wearing one item from Shiny Shabby, but it’s one of my favorite things from an apparel perspective. From ::K:: come the Villa Vest. Yes it’s simple, but that is my favorite kind of everyday wear in the summer. I love navy and white; it’s basically my RL uniform this time of year. Another deep midnight navy item comes from Bauhaus Movement. So sexy, the Switchback dress is two pieces in standard sizes, with absolutely dreamy texturing and movement. You can also pick up more poses from LouLou; the kind that will inspire you to take photos. They will.
There were several mesh heads and appliers that I will review later this week, but for now, I’m actually wearing a completely new to me skin from DS’ELLES. I believe it’s one of the older skins because the demo had only three tones. It’s called Mei Lih and I just love it.
- Skin: DS’ELLES Mei Lih (medium)
- Eyes: Song
- Hair: Argrace Bucket Hat Sono (dark blondes) *new @ Hair Fair*
- Vest: ::K:: Villa Vest (femme – navy) *new @ Shiny Shabby*
- Necklace: Yummy Chunky Heart and Key
- Nose Ring: Yummy Diamond Flower Nose Ring
- Jeans: Monso My Cotton Jeans (navy)
- Shoes: fri.day Susie Qs (latte) *new @ Shiny Shabby*
- Hair: Entwined Abella (naturals) *new @ Shiny Shabby*
- Dress: Bauhaus Movement Switchback dress (midnight) *new @ Shiny Shabby*
- Ring: Zenith Geometry Stone Ring (light gold)
- Sandals: ISON lace-up Gladiator Sandals (rose gold – Maitreya)