I have heard comments throughout my life about a perceived lack of “outdoorsy-ness.” While it may be true that the first time I agreed to “camp” as in college, I slept in the car the first night and promptly found a motel for the nights after, it’s also true that I have had horses nearly my whole life and there’s nothing particularly high maintenance or “inside-y” about shoveling shit and riding in every kind of extreme weather. So, I am actually really good at being outdoors with my animals – and sometimes manage (I hope) to still be stylish while I do it. At least my avatar has the right idea.
This is my avatar in the SL-version of outdoorsy. I enjoyed putting it together, starting with a simple top and shorts combo from COCO, “hiking” boots that I have been waiting to wear, and a good inventory dive for these older finger-less gloves. My soft matte lipstick is once again, from Cheap Makeup. It should be Chic Makeup IMO.
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: MILA. Linnea Latte **@N21**
- HD Lipstick: Cheap Makeup HD Lip Chaps **new**
- Moles: Belleza
- Hair: OPALE . Ursula Hair
- Hat: (NO) Cassidy Style – Rancher Hat
- Gloves: Zenith=Buckle Gloves
- Necklace: LaGyo_Rowan Leopard Necklace
- Top: COCO_HalfSleeveShirt **@Uber**
- Shorts: COCO RollUpDenimShorts **@Uber**
- X-body: [DDL] Excess
- Boots: [Gos] Eva Combat Boots
- Ring: KUNGLERS – Danuza ring