Don’t mind me, just sitting here listening to my downloads on shuffle. Fleetwood Mac’s “Never going back again” happens to be playing atm. But it’s a suitable song since I have started a MASS cleanout of my inventory (again). I’m even deleting select beloved shoes that haven’t been updated (I checked more Redelivery terminals than I care to admit). There will be more shoes. I’m sure of it. In fact, I bought this new fatpack from [Gos] just to have a good basic flared heel again. By the way, even the Legacy “deformer” feet that ostensibly fit our old Maitreya shoes don’t fit all the time …
But items like this skirt (and others like it) – from Tres Blah – are still hanging in my virtual closet. They haven’t been updated, it’s true, but they’re also old standard sizing and fit my avatar with some easy-ish alpha-ing. I still love them long time.
I do wish that stores would clearly mark the bodies their inventory fits – AND organize their stores according to release date or recent releases/updates. It’s almost impossible to fish around in some shops to see what might have been updated and what’s been left to gather digital dust.
Never Going Back Again
- Head: LeLutka Inez
- BoM Skin: Not Found – Zoe Skin – Peach **@Kustom9**
- Lipstick: T1S- BLACK RAVEN LIPSTICK 3 Soft **@LeLutka Xmas**
- Hairbase: Not Found – Christmas Hairbase **@LeLutka Xmas**
- Bun: Tableau Vivant \ Anna Bun
- Earrings: David Heather-Sharpe Earrings
- Muffler: Bauhaus – June Fur / Legacy – Navy
- Top: Tee*fy Yumi Top -White- Legacy Perky
- Skirt: tres blah– Sequined Pencil Skirt (XXS) – Ombre
- Heels: [Gos] Charlene Patent Pumps – Fetish [legacy]
- Clutch: ryvolter :. Mimi Evening Clutch