I’m still hanging out in neutral territory today – my favorite place to be a lot of the time 😮
Mesh Body Addicts – August 1
On August 1, Mesh Body Addicts opens where you can find these pretty skirts by new to me, fame femme. I love the length and the light, tulle-like texture. It comes with options for Maitreya Lara and other bodies, but it also comes with an alpha for non-mesh body users…? Regardless, of course I favored the neutrals and you should expect to see these a lot on my blog. When I find staple pieces that are easy to pair with separates, I’m all in. This is the second skirt in a couple days that is like it was made for me. But it wasn’t.
You can also find a new head from Catwa (Destiny) and new appliers from Glam Affair (Calliope). In fact, there are a bunch of beautiful appliers from a whole host of heads at the event, which spans two full sims, so I would definitely check it out as soon as you can if you’re a mesh head, um, addict.
Elsewhere on the grid
I am also wearing a new applier from The Skinnery, from The Project Seven, called “Soojin.” This is a beautiful applier – like really gorgeous – that I would have missed if The Skinnery had not sent out their new products recap. See how useful those groups are? YUH.
- Head: Catwa Destiny *@Mesh Body Addicts* Aug 1
- Applier: Glam Affair Calliope *@Mesh Body Addicts* Aug 1
- Hair: Burley Kendall
- Necklace: PC Stone Mosaic Bib
- Top: Emery Cecilia (bone)
- Skirt: fame femme Victoria Skirt (white) *@Mesh Body Addicts* Aug 1
- Heels: Mignon Dreamy T-strap Heels (creme)
- Head: Catwa Aisha
- Applier: The Skinnery Soojin (toffee) *@The Project Seven*
- Hair: Moon Guy Tang
- Necklace: Paper Couture Front Closure
- Cardigan: C’est la vie Kylie cardigan (brown) *@Shiny shabby*
- Top: Emery Aldridge (navy)
- Skirt: fame femme Victoria Skirt (beige) *@Mesh Body Addicts* Aug 1
- Heels: Vale Koer Libellule Suede heels *@Uber*
1 comment for “Neutral Territory”