I mentioned that I noticed COCO had seemingly removed support for Legacy Perky mesh bodies for new releases. Sadly, it turns out it wasn’t a one-time test. So, my multiyear love affair styling inventory from COCO might actually be over. Meanwhile, I answered a short survey from Rowne asking group members what mesh bodies we favored – and even explicitly asking us if we would be “ok” if the creator removed support for Maitreya. I answered “yes” but I know a lot of people still wear the once first-mover mesh body. Hell, I only gave mine up not that long ago.
Then again, with this top from COCO – which I fatpacked for a very couture-esque addition to my digital closet – I am able to wear the Maitreya Petite version with some semi-successful alpha’ing. I much prefer an ‘out of the box’ fit but I suppose it can be done for some pieces. Still, I admit I’m annoyed, and when that happens, I usually skip that creator altogether. Maybe I’m a tad dramatic. Let’s see what happens.
Oh, I finally found a suitable style for these heels I have been saving to blog from Bauhaus. Bejeweled and embellished? Yes, actually.
It might be over
- Head: LeLutka
- Eyes: AviGlam Oasis Eyes Fatpack **@Anthem**
- BoM Skin: Heron – Kira / Brows – 04/Rosatre
- Cheeks: VELOUR “CHISELED CHEEK”
- Lips: [Glam Affair] Julienne Lipstick – Dreamy 04
- Hair: CHAIN – Ellie Hair
- Earrings: [POM] Jhene Studs
- Top: COCO_PetalLaceTop(White) **@Uber**
- Trousers: :C’est la vie !:: Tory Pants (Navy)
- Heels/Socks: Bauhaus – Marlene Shoes – Legacy FATPACK
- Bag: MVT – Classic handbag – Velvet – Blue **@Tres Chic**