This post is inspired by Olivia Rodrigo, an artist I’m obsessed with. I wish she was around when I was a teenager. She describes all those angry feelings about unrequited love so well! I watched the VMAs last night and she was absolutely incredible. It’s true I had no idea who most of the other performers were, but still a good show. “Ok Boomer.” Olivia is only 18!!
Elsewhere, I had hoped to come back from a week away to a million amazing fashion releases in Second Life. But instead, I picked through a few things here and there, some from FLF (which I was delighted to see still had many items out when I got home late Sunday!). One of the things I did find and love at C88 was this sweet little top from Pixicat. Although, I had to get the fatpack just to get the basic peach color I wanted. ./rolleyes I also picked up the whole pack of shoulder blazers from C’est la vie at the Warehouse Sale for a ridiculously good price. Love these!
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: [the Skinnery] Sylvie (LeLutkaEVOX) honey BB
- Hair/Headphones: ELIKATIRA Audra **FLF**
- Necklace: LaGyo_Tegan Necklace – Gold
- Top: Pixicat– Adele Top **@Collabor88**
- Blazer: C’est la vie !:: Rosie JK (#2) **@The Warehouse Sale Event**
- Joggers: GIZ SEORN: ‘Riley’ Sweatpants [Cotton Blue] **@Uber**
- Sneaks: NATIVE URBAN – Egos Sneakers **@Uber**