I know I said I had all this haul from “Black Friday” sales in Second Life, but first, this delicious little ensemble courtesy of some new releases from over the long weekend. Apropos for such a delightful little “winter ice cream” accessory that I couldn’t resist at Uber. Probably because I am still reeling from all the Thanksgiving indulgence.
We have seen this style of dress from Tee*fy before, but if you’re a fan of some of the best texturing and careful fabric detail, you’ll appreciate this short but simple harness dress just the same. I thought it looked great with the leg warmers and clogs combo from Friday. I added a new scarf from miss chelsea and rings from Yummy to add a little warmth and sparkle.
- Pose: Bauhaus Movement
- Skin: Glam Affair Shelby *@Uber*
- Hair: Truth Apple
- Scarf: .miss chelsea. Edie Scarf Maitreya Colour Pack 2 *@N21*
- Dress: Tee*fy Everly Dress – Cream – Maitreya *@Uber*
- Warmers/Clogs: fri. – Courtney Platforms (Antique) *@Uber*
- Rings: (Yummy) Serena Rings (Maitreya) 2.0 *@N21*
- Ice Cream: Pewpew! Winter Ice Cream – Cherry (Bento) *@Uber*