I wanted to post this BEFORE Saturday night but unfortunately WordPress 4.9 broke everything on my blog. so <3 Adrian <3 had to fix it. Anyway, I took my niece to The Nutcracker in Boston last night, which is how we kick off every holiday season. So it was a different kind of date night. The family, holiday kind. Maybe even the best kind.
After Thanksgiving I got back into town and spent a little time visiting various “Black Friday” sales in SL (I marked the ones I was aware of in the credits). I have quite a haul to work into upcoming blogs that’s for sure. In the meantime, hope you enjoy this semi-festive date night look. It features a really gorgeous sweater, but I was super disappointed to find only the fatpack included the sheer sleeve options, which would have been perfect. Shame. I bet I am not the only person who decided NOT to fatpack specifically because of that pricing strategy.
Still, it’s quite a pretty – and different – sweater for SL, and I love classic wear amongst all the skimp styles. Maybe we’ll see a more flexible approach to fatpacks with subsequent releases. Incidentally, any number of bodysuits will fit fine underneath so no need to buy one specifically for that sweater unless you don’t have any ready to use. I am wearing one from Teefy here, but you can do the same with others in your inventory without issue.
- Skin: ItGirls Sato (pale) – SALE-
- Eyes: Mudskin
- Hair: Truth/ Margarita – SALE-
- Earrings: :: PM :: Ornella Earring 1 -peach/pink
- Necklace: .:*:. Kotolier .:*:. “Laetitia” Necklace
- Bodysuit: Tee*fy Devon Bodysuit – Peach – Maitreya
- Sweater: Mossu x Genesis Lab – Total Glam.Fur Coat – Maitreya – Peach *@Kustom9*
- Skirt: –tres blah– Sequined Pencil Skirt (XS) – Champagne (note – standard sizes only) -SALE-
- Heels: #EMPIRE – Acacia – Maitreya *Materials* *new*
- Clutch: Eclat – Flap Over Clutch