Where I live, once the calendar hit about August 6, an almost imperceptible change happened. Lights in my house are now being flipped on around 7:00 rather than 8:00. The air conditioning isn’t running much and the evening air has the slightest hint of a chill. The seasons are signaling a change. It’s my favorite time of year, but so fleeting.
Just before Autumn arrives in earnest, there’s a softness to the waning days of summer that exists for just a few weeks. It’s no longer stiflingly hot and there’s still little need for jackets. Just a sweater at night around the shoulders maybe.
I’m wearing some of my favorite pieces here in colors that almost foreshadow the coming change a bit. My skin is a group gift from Lara Hurley, available at her main store.
- Skin: Lara Hurley Ale (midtone) *new GG*
- Freckles: Deetalez Chocolate Splits
- Eyes: [Buzz]
- Lashes: Izzie’s *new @ main store for MIX*
- Hair: Lamb Bee *new @ Collabor88*
- Necklace: Bauhaus Movement Nanny Necklace
- Jumpsuit: David Heather Palazzo (navy) *new @ Collabor88*
- Ring: LaGyo Mackenzie Ring (silver)
- Shoes: ISON Suede Strap Heels (Maitreya – nude)
- Hair: Mithral Nightshade *new – was at Wayward Carnival, check main store*
- Pearls: Yummy Work Pearls (copper)
- Sweater: ColdLogic (part of Miles set)
- Dress: Tres Blah Babydoll (cotton – Maitreya) *new @ Collabor88*
- Tote: Toro City Stroller (brown canvas)
- Flats: Breathe Petrichor Flats (nude – Maitreya)
- Hair: Tableau Vivant Reverie (basics) *new @ Collabor88*
- Necklace: Paper Couture Front Closure Necklace (might not available anymore)
- Blouse: Rowne Anka Silk Blouse (taupe – tucked)
- Sash: Milk Motion (olive) *new @ Collabor88*
- Skirt: Milk Motion Maxi Skirt (white) *new @ Collabor88*