I am going to keep this very short because I feel like fewer words better represents my headspace right now. There’s a lot going on in our world, and I find myself introspective, worried, and somewhat emotional in the wake of so much sadness. But fashion is very therapeutic for me and love is love is love!
Anywayyyyyy, I have been to the new events; I have combed through many new releases; and I have even shocked myself looking at how much older inventory I’ve never worn but have wanted to blog. I decided to do something really simple and clean – even monochrome if you like. I do have a whole bunch of items that are joyful bursts of color, but they just don’t feel right for me today. Maybe tomorrow.
- Pose: Kirin *@Kustom9*
- Head: Catwa Aisha
- Applier: Atelier Pepe Kiana (makeup 1)
- Hat: Reverie LA Women Venice Hat (brown)
- Hair: Exile Morning Glory (natural fusion) *@Collabor88*
- Scarf: C’est la vie Eulalie Collection (beige)
- Blouse: The Secret Store Mary Pleated Shirt (milk)
- Shorts: ISON Leather Shorts (white) *@Collabor88*
- Flats: Empire Xylosma
- Ring: Reverie Family Diamond Engagement Ring
- Tote: Zenith Art Bag
- Background: Rowne