I make no apologies for being a lover of the preppy. In SL a lot of times you can see that style come through in the items I choose to work with. I definitely favor simple, tailored pieces that can be mixed and matched and I would choose a tailored blouse and shorts or chinos over pretty much anything else on a day to day basis in the summer. My whole look today started with this very pretty shirt from Lumiere, new at Fameshed.
Everything about it is simple and casual but not in a sloppy way. The shirt is suggested to be worn with leggings sold separately, but this look was much more me. I would LOVE if the blouse came with a tucked and an untucked version (like my favorite of all time by Rowne), which would make it a lot easier to mix it. Instead, I went up a size and messed around with the alpha cuts on my Maitreya Lara body to create a seamless fit back to front.
And because I mention it regularly, this blouse from Rowne has been out for a long while but is amazing in terms of versatility. It comes tucked and untucked, allowing you wear it with basically everything. Best investment for my SL wardrobe, no hyperbole.
- Head: LeLutka Stella
- Skin: Glam Affair Avril Freckles (asia)
- Makeups: Lara Hurley and Izzie’s
- Eyes: [Buzz]
- Hair: Chemistry Marnie
- Hat: LaGyo Yolanda
- Necklace: Cae Goddesses
- Blouse: Lumiere Apparel Collared Shirt (blue) *new @ Fameshed*
- Shorts: Rowne Steffen Shorts (coral)
- Shoes: Zenith Summer Platform (nude – Maitreya) *new @ Fameshed*
- Bag: Zenith Spice Leather Bag (milk mix – unrigged) *new @ Uber*
- Ring: PC Diamond Bee
- Hair: Rowne Sasha
- Earrings: Epoque Pearl Fret (rose)
- Necklace: PC Front Closure Necklace
- Blouse: Rowne Anka Silk Blouse (taupe – tucked)
- Skirt: ryvolter eniko leather midi (pearl)
- Clutch: celoe norma clutch (dark gold) [no longer available]