I am back from my trip and eager to plan out a whole week of looks encompassing easy spring style. I’m on vacation for a whole week! I can’t guarantee I will be blogging a lot because it’s finally gorgeous outside. <3 But, here are some items that are all must haves for me.
If my avatar looks different, it’s because this is a new LAQ head, “Madison.” If already own a LAQ hud, Madison is only $1500L and the skin applier (in all tones) is $990L. I liked the head and the new skin – which will work on any of your other 3.0+ head shapes – almost instantly. She has an editorial quality I think is very interesting. You can read about the new splitting of LAQ head shapes, skins and HUDs here. I think it’s an approach other head makers should seriously evaluate.
One note, if you were wearing the newish lash appliers from Izzie’s on your LAQ heads, you’ll find that they need to be updated for 3.0+. There is a definite change in something that makes the lashes fit very strangely.
This is the other dress I mentioned here. I didn’t get a chance to blog it before I left for my trip so it’s no longer a “new release” but it comes in some great spring style colors and for me, was a must. I’m also wearing new accessories from Dahlia, which seems to be my new favorite (btw, what happened to Minimal and making jewelry/accessories?) and a new gacha bag from C’est la vie at Blush.
See you soon!
- Head: LAQ Bento Madison 3.05 *new*
- HUD: LAQ Bento – [HUD] 3.01
- Skin: LAQ Madison *new*
- Eyes: The Skinnery Echo eyes
- Hair: little bones. Relay *@Collabor88*
- Necklace: Dahlia – Oxford St. – Necklace – Naturals Pack *@The Trunk Show*
- Bracelet: Dahlia – Oxford St. – Bracelet – Naturals Pack *@The Trunk Show*
- Dress: Seniha. Jennifer Maxi Dress // Maitreya *@Tres Chic*
- Flats: Zaara : Padma Mojari shoes (maitreya) *ivory*
- Bag: C’est la vie Aino Bag Gacha (rose) *@Blush*