So, what’s new with you all? I am entering a long week and then a week away on business travel – so I am going to be scarce. But, a few things I wanted to mention that are new, updated or just interesting!
First up, I am swathed in newness from Bauhaus Movement from The Seasons Story and NEO-Japan event. I love this gorgeous combination of patent leather buckle and heavy shantung texture for my midnight-colored “Hikari” outfit (you can also hide the pants for a more gown-y look, but I prefer the pants showing). My delicate drop bag is exquisite with a natural bento pose that you would expect from my absolute favorite pose maker, LouLou. I am also wearing new hair by Moon – and it’s maybe been months and months since I have. Very pretty. Finally, I would be remiss in not mentioning my boots from ISON. They are almost identical to my new Chloe strapped booties IRL. I definitely recommend the fullpack.
Also new? My updated LAQ head(s) that were relaunched by splitting the main HUD from the head shapes. Brilliant! Why pay for the same full-featured HUD every single time you want a new head shape? By separating the products, LAQ encourages head collection – not one time purchases that are cost-prohibitive. More mesh head creators should follow suit no doubt about it.
Other new items I am working towards blogging (hopefully this week): updated Belleza bodies (finally!!!!!!) and new LeLutka skins from Belleza too. Oh and of course, the usual newness from too many events including Kustom9, FameshedGo and The Epiphany 😉
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Head: LAQ Bento – Motion Capture – Rebel 3.0 *new, updated*
- HUD: LAQ Bento – [HUD] 3.01 Motion Capture *new, updated*
- Eyes: [theSkinnery] Dreamsicle Eyes 2
- Skin: Glam Affair Ella
- Hair: Moon. Hair. // Dolly (Variety HUD) *@The Liaison Collaborative*
- Necklace: amias – MIRA 1 v1 – Maitreya *@The Seasons Story*
- Outfit: Bauhaus Movement – Hikari Maitreya MIDNIGHT *@NEO-Japan*
- Booties: ISON – sadie cutout bootie -maitreya- (all colors) *@Shoetopia*
- Bag: Bauhaus Movement – April Purse / BLUE – POSE *@The Seasons Story*
1 comment for “What’s new?”