It threatened to snow yesterday in Boston – but thankfully didn’t. I’m not ready. Like at all. Meanwhile, I spent the weekend taking my niece shopping IRL. Her birthday present was a “no limits shopping spree.” I have only one niece, so we did some serious damage. You can’t take it with you, right? But, with a recession coming (feels like it’s already here tbh), I suspect “winter is coming” takes on a whole new meaning for any future sprees. If it’s not already obvious, I never watched GoT.
In Second Life, I’m wearing an ensemble of light neutrals and boots from friday that have quickly risen to favorite status in all my inventory. I actually dug through my inventory for days to find a suitable complementary bag, as I was originally styling to mirror my RL shopping trip. But here we are days later and I am finally posting this combination of new (Collabor88/Fameshed) and very old (oh hi ancient scarf from Zenith), as is my standard practice. I’m loving the soft makeup from Dernier and Jack Spoon on top of a favorite BoM skin from Koonz.
Winter is in fact coming
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: KOONZ – Skin – Morgan – Icy
- Eye Makeup: Dernier: “Jennie” Eyeshadow #5
- Lips: Jack Spoon Esty Lip Tint
- Hair: Exile:: Gemini (B) **@Collabor88**
- Earrings: Vibing — Noel Earrings — Gold
- Scarf: Zenith=Sweater Scarf
- Ring: (Yummy) Dutchess Ring
- Bag: [YA]_ToteBag(Coffee)
- Sweater: neve top – puffed **@Fameshed**
- Skirt: [spectacledchic] Maxi Pleat Skirt
- Boots: friday – Finley Boots (Fall Recolors) – 24.7 Pack **new**