I mentioned I am soon off to London and then Paris. First for work; then for fun! I have to tell you, I am not particularly stressed about how dangerous it may be to travel these days (I mean, you gotta live your life!) but I am concerned about my ability to pack effectively. What I wear while roaming the streets of Paris and trying to look casually chic (in my mind, anyway) is a clear priority 😉
My outfit here is how I would want to look. Never mind the reality will be very different (I mean I love heels, but let’s be real about sightseeing in them). But pay no attention to that, just focus on my sweet top (which I happily fatpacked btw) and yes, one of my favorite skirts of all time makes another appearance.
If there are any places I must visit in Paris for great shopping or dining, please send me a message in-world or leave me a comment!
- Head: LAQ Bento – Motion Capture – Gaia 1.0
- Hair: tram D802 hair / creamyellow
- Skin: Glam Affair Mimi (America)
- Eyes: [theSkinnery] Dreamsicle Eyes 2
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Dolores Necklace -RoseGold- *@Shiny Shabby*
- Top: Rebel Gal :: Halter Crop Top. *@Uber* – hurry before the new round
- Skirt: TETRA – Pleated Skirt – Maitreya
- Heels: fri. – Anya.Heels (Blush)
- Tote: =Zenith=Painting Bag