This was a bit unexpected. I didn’t expect to be inspired so quickly after my declaration that I was on a self-imposed moratorium. But these pieces brought together my style whimsy in a way that was unexpected but so very perfect for a pick me up.
I’ll probably never be the blogger in the sexiest dress or new, popular “skimp wear,” but give me a longer hem and a body skimming sheath, and I’m all about it. Thanks to Stories & Co. for the inspiration and thanks to Collabor88 for being exactly what I needed to get some mojo back.
You ‘gotta let your style take you wherever it leads – even if it’s not going to be what the masses are always interested in. You hope it comes through as authenticity.
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement
- Skin: Glam Affair Ayama *@Collabor88*
- Hair: BTTB vogue hair #1 – naturals
- Earrings: LaGyo_Emily Earring L – Rose *@Collabor88*
- Ring: MINIMAL – Knox Ring -Gold/Pink-
- Dress: Stories&Co. Fiona Dress – Navy Maitreya
- Clutch: Lowen – Floreta Clutch (Blue) V.1 Gold
- Tights: Atomic Autumn Fades FluffyPack *@Collabor88*
- Heels: Glamistry : BEGONIA Heels