This is Jumo, a skin brand I have never heard of or seen before. I found the “Brooklin” skin at Skin Fair, of course. I was flying by, doing another sweep of the South Sim during the press preview and floated by an ad on the side of a building that caught my attention. That almost never happens. You know what else hardly ever happens? Skin makers including body appliers and shapes with their skins. But Jumo includes them all in the pack. /clap
I rushed around to find the Jumo stall and it wasn’t long before I had Brooklin in my – now overflowing – inventory. I paired the skin with more new eye and lip makeups from alaskametro (exclusive to Skin Fair) and amazing eyes from AviGlam, also available at SF 2018.
What about the haul?
I did end up finding lots of new to me brands on my numerous sweeps through, so I’ll look forward to sharing them in the coming days and weeks. And to answer a few /tells I got today on what I picked up. YES, I did haul a select few appliers for heads other than LeLutka. You’ll have to wait and see which ones.
- Head: LeLutka
- Eyes: AG Vivid (Pearl) *@Skin Fair* March 9
- Skin: Jumo Brooklin (pale) *@Skin Fair* March 9
- Makeups: alaskametro *Skin Fair* March 9
- Headwrap: –David Heather-Xio Headwrap/M2/Nude
- Dress: .miss chelsea. Jada Dress Maitreya Champagne
- Ring: P.C; Teardrop Diamond Baguette Ring