You don’t have to go far to see all the Skin Fair 2018 previews around Flickr and your blog roll. This is the start of mine and it’s led by alaskametro’s “Cora” for LeLutka heads. One of only a few LeLutka appliers that really wow’d me at Skin Fair so far. Not all designers were set up yet, so there’s still hope!
In my usual stamp of approval for this particular brand, I’m smitten. It’s like capturing interesting, quirky beauty in a digital bottle. Alaskametro does imperfect perfection better than almost anyone else in Second Life. Along with great skinners like The Skinnery, alaska’s skins are individual and beautiful in a non conventional way that I love.
Others to look for
I was equally as taken with an exclusive DeeTaleZ skin, which I will show in a follow-up post. Plus, I have to go back to the event to do several more sweeps as more designers set up. I am especially excited to try the new skin from Murray. It looks gorgeous!
Skin Fair’s 2 sims open to everyone on March 9. Woot!
- Head: LeLutka
- Skin: alaskametro Cora *@Skin Fair*
- Makeup: alaskametro “Drama Queen” makeups *@Skin Fair*
- Hair: [monso] My Hair – Sorim *@Kustom9*
- Earrings: [Avenge] Balls earring *@Tres Chic*
- Dress: Tres Blah – Edie Dress (Maitreya) – Yellow
- Shoes: Baiastice_Percy Shoes.B/W-Maitreya