I have a “To Blog” folder that literally never empties and not because I am always adding to it. But because I wait until I can use something in the way that I had been waiting for. You might call it, the great wait. I’m guessing that’s not all that popular in SL fashion blogging 😉
Several of my items have been waiting for the opportunity to come out of their file folders and into the windlight: the backpack from LaGyo, hair from Tetra, and bustier from (fd). None of these are new – but all of them are examples of perfect textured realism. Note, the hair is from an earlier Luxebox, which is a subscription box that is sunsetting. I wasn’t surprised as the quality had declined somewhat IMO, but I was sad to see it go. It was extremely well-run and produced.
The reason I blog the way I do – no dictated schedule, no assigned lists of new items to cover, the luxury of doing what I want, when I want – is what keeps me engaged and interested in styling with the creations of our talented SL artists, even when that means a slow roll and a great wait.
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: The Face Estella (vanilla)
- Makeups: The Face Luscious (fat pack) makeups
- Hairbase: O V H & Co Assonuma hairbase for LeLutka
- Hair: TETRA – Orange Hair v.2
- Necklace: Bauhaus Movement – Milano Necklace / GOLD *@Collabor88*
- Bustier: (fd) Satin Corset Bra – Black LARA
- Gloves: =Zenith=Cosy long Gloves – Maitreya
- Skirt: GIZ SEORN – Nicole Suit [Black Brocade] Skirt Maitreya Lara *@Sense event*
- Heels: Rowne.Jai Classic Pumps – Deluxe.Maitreya
- Backpack: LaGyo_Agata Backpack – Black