I’m not usually a big fan of the puff. You know, the puffy sleeves, puffy shoulders type of fashion. It reminds me of the 80s and not in a fond remembrance kind of way. But one puff? I’ll manage with one puff, please. Especially when it looks like this.
I decided to go much heavier on my accessories for this look, led by my dress, new from ryvolter. I am not really sure why I keep gravitating towards these day dresses but I need to just go with it. I loved these ornate sunglasses and sleek bag. In fact, all of these accessories bring the look together in a delightful way for me.
I am leaving for London this weekend for a week. I don’t know when I will be back to blog – might be before I go, might be after. Either way, I will be back! <3
- Poses: Bauhaus Movement *@TLC*
- Head: LeLutka Simone
- Skin: DS’ELLES Fleur (Perle) *not new but available @ Vintage Fair*
- Hair: #taketomiWEST – Cassie (M;MultiStyler)
- Glasses: [meisu] Ikigai glasses *@Vanity*
- Earrings: MINIMAL – Aoki Gacha Set Earring Gold
- Necklace: MINIMAL – Aoki Gacha set Necklace -Gold- (5)
- Dress: .: ryvolter :. One Shoulder Puff Dress (lara) – Cream *@Vanity*
- Heels: Essenz – Spain (Pack 5) Maitreya *@Vanity*
- Bag: Mowie. – “Valletta” Bag [Pose 2] *@Vanity*