My fall palette includes a sweet red lip and smoky eye on one day, and a taupe lip and precise winged eyeliner the next. Glam Affair is one of my favorite skin makers (shocker??!!) – and Aida has really embraced the Catwa line of mesh heads to expand her appliers. I mean, you can find new offerings at virtually every event. But how refreshing to get a good, old-fashioned store release? Personally, I am all evented out.
My favorite of the new bundle of 5 appliers is Nancy, which I am wearing here on my Dyana head. These appliers come with full eye and lip makeups included. If you think about it, so few creators do that anymore. And, Nancy’s makeups happen to be perfection for fall.
Speaking of being evented out, I am also in a moratorium on any new items until I have gotten through my massive pile that has gone untouched for weeks. I don’t have a lot of time for SL right now – and I need to find some new land to set up my skybox (any leads, please IM me!). But before I shut it down as they say, I am wearing a couple of items I really do fancy from various…events. Like my new awesome lashes and sporty apparel. Check them out!
- Head: Catwa Dyana
- Eyes: Buzz Celestial Honey and Chromatic Eyes Pure *@Epiphany*
- Lashes: Veechi Sasha *@N21*
- Applier: Glam Affair Nancy (America) *in store*
- Hair: Opale Tarina *@Shiny Shabby*
- Hair: Exile Spring *@Epiphany*
- Bodysuit: Stories & Co by Flowey Jemima Bodysuit (BloodN21 exclusive) *@N21*
- Top: Tetra Open Back Jacket (white) *@Uber*
- Trousers: Tetra Sill Track Trousers (white) *@Uber*