I say this a lot – like over and over – but to me, “beauty” is when things are imperfect. Give me wild, real brows and freckles or beauty marks all day er’day. Give me bright, real faces and less airbrushing. So Like I said…
The truth is, perfection is boring ^^. In a world where we can literally be “beautiful” all the time, flaws make our pixels “real” and more interesting. I tend to wear my “imperfect” system skins and my less than traditionally beautiful mesh heads far more than anything I might have that says “supermodel” to me. It’s one of the reasons why I always go back to my Skinnery Blair skin, for example. To me it’s more beautiful than just about any other skin because it’s so clear, bright and yes, imperfect.
Anywayyyyyy, people are going gaga for the new mesh head from Genesis Lab. I like the brows and unapologetic nose a lot, obviously. However, the eyes are the same as most recent Genesis faces and not my favorites. BUT it’s definitely a more interesting look to me than other recents from GL. You can find Georgia at Shiny Shabby as well as add-on makeup HUDs (like the lips I am wearing) for $250L. This head is pricey for all the pieces you need to put it together at L$2500 and requires more assembly than offerings from other mesh head creators.
- Head: Genesis Lab Georgia (cream) *@Shiny Shabby* [note, worn with Izzie’s lashes NOT included lashes]
- Lips: Genesis Lab Twinx Lips *@Shiny Shabby*
- Hair: Magika Bad Habit (04) *new*
- Necklace: Zenith Rope Chain (milk)
- Top: (fd) turtleneck cropped tank (cloud – Lara) *@N21*
- Skirt: (fd) cupcake skirt (eggshell – Lara) *@N1*
- Shoes: [P] Mynerva Flats (pure – Maitreya) *new*
- Ring: Reverie Box of Charms Family Engagement Ring
- Hair: Truth Kera *new*
- Necklace: LaGyo Panarea Long Necklace (gold)
- Top: Miss Chelsea Lise Top (Maitreya – Steel) *@Uber*
- Skirt: Miss Chelsea Lise Skirt (Maitreya – Steel) *@Uber*