Let’s pretend it’s summer and good fashion can be as simple as a sheath dress from fashionably dead. Let’s pretend we don’t have to slather on inches of moisturizer to look this good, but can simply use just the new cosmetics found in our Sephora Play boxes, or in the case of SL, in our Powder Packs.
I was away on a business trip all week and couldn’t wait to get home to try my LeLutka Powder Pack. Powder Pack is currently the only subscription box I participate in, since Luxe Box hasn’t been interesting to me these last several months. And I’m happy to report, I wasn’t disappointed. This month the LeLutka Powder Pack has some cosmetics, lashes and eyes that will immediately make it into my top folders. Standouts for me were the lashes from AviGlam, eyes from Mudskin, and lips from The Face.
I am expecting to take a little hiatus from blogging until inspiration finds me again. I scoured recent events and nothing was really turning me on in a big way. On the other hand, I am totally inspired by my closet IRL so I’ll focus on that until something in SL grabs me again. We shall see!
- Head: LeLutka Simollian
- Skin: Candy Doll
- Necklace: Cae :: Marrakech :: Necklace
- Eyes: Mudskin Luisant Eyes *Powder Pack Jan*
- Lashes: AviGlam Jadore Lahses *Powder Pack Jan*
- Lipgloss: Arise Lana Makeup *Powder Pack Jan*
- Hair: Stealthic – Ascension *new*
- Dress: (fd) Moody Blooms Dress – Pink Gold LARA *@Collabor88*
- Heels: Phedora ~ Emily heels ~ Maitreya
- Clutch: Miss Chelsea
1 comment for “Let’s Pretend”