I was inspired by the new “abandoned room” scene from Milk Motion. It reminded me of this really strange movie I saw as a kid – Hotel New Hampshire – and the family mantra that was, “just keep passing the open windows” – I guess meaning to just carry on no matter what happens. That made an almost macabre impression on me as a little kid because one of the characters eventually jumps out of a window. Strange memory. Stranger to think of it randomly now!
Anywayyyyy, I have done a terrible job snapping the actual scene/room so I will have to do it again in a different light. But, I love that you can see every detail of this sheath dress from Bauhaus in this particular “not windlight.” It’s quite extraordinary in detail. Lovely dress.
- Scene: Milk Motion Abandoned Room *@Collabor88*
- Head: LeLutka
- BoM Skin: Egozy Babe
- Hair: [monso] Roseanne Hair *@Collabor88*
- Earrings: [MANDALA]LEGACY-Kilimanjaro earrings
- Dress: Bauhaus – Lucrezia Dress – Petite / Chantilly *@Collabor88*
- Rings: (Yummy) Felicity Ring Set