Just last week I was freshly squeezed and now I’m just fresh. I love the crisp, fresh Spring look built around tailored trousers from United Colors. This is a brand I don’t think I have blogged more than once or twice prior and only accessories. These “Taka” spring trousers are super cute with their brass buttons and smart cuffs. I might have to pick up some more colors.
I am still wearing the Sofie mesh head from Genesis Lab (full review here), and it’s growing on me a little. Or maybe that’s the gorgeous skin? Either way, I will have to change back into Simone soon – or else I will lose my spot as a LeLutka bot, right? 😉
Have a great Wednesday!
- Head: Genesis_Head_Sofie_3.2 Bento *@The Epiphany*
- Skin: Genesis Lab Carmel *@Shiny Shabby*
- Hair: tram G0306 hair *@Shiny Shabby*
- Earrings: Minimal Hannah Earring *5* -Gold- *@N21*
- Necklace: LaGyo_Simone Necklace – Gold *@Shiny Shabby*
- Ring: =Zenith=Plum Flower Deer Ring (Gold)
- Top: Tres Blah – Relaxed Blouse (Maitreya) – Pink
- Pants: UC_Taka_Pants_white_Maitreya *@Uber*
- Espadrilles: REIGN.- Espadrille Flats- Closed Toe (MAITREYA)*@Uber*
- Bag: Bauhaus Movement