I was supposed to be down in Nashville visiting friends and one of my horses who is retired there. But mother nature had other plans. Snow this early in Boston is an ominous sign of the winter to come. Brrrr.
Anyway, instead, I am styling in SL and picking up some great items while I’m at it. A couple of notes about what I’m wearing:
- I do not normally wear shoes by Essenz. Not because the quality isn’t good (they’re always well made) but because the creator doesn’t include a texture indicating what the shoe actually is. For collectors like me, this is a cardinal sin. I can’t reuse inventory if it’s not clear what it is. So I stopped buying. Until these booties. I love them. Just this one time. Grrrr.
- I fatpacked this skirt and cropped turteneck from (fd). The skirt is a modified version of an existing (fd) skirt that was released a couple of years ago. I consider both pieces to be staples and it was actually cheaper to get the fatpack vs all the colors I was interested in. Remember when (fd) didn’t always include fatpacks as options? I am so glad that has mostly changed now. Thanks, Toast!
- I am wearing the same new Truth hair again. But now with so many style options, it’s like wearing a wholly new item. I love it.
- I am using a bag by David Heather that I got for 75% off thanks to the sale. <3
- I am wearing The Skinnery Rinah skin again – this time in a much deeper tone. It’s absolutely positively one of my favorite new LeLutka skins in some time.
- You can find the rest of the credits in their usual place.