It’s been a while since I wore a Catwa head. I always *want* to but it’s like iPhone vs. Android. You are generally either one or the other. The skin that got me to give my Catya head another try? Radija from Studio Exposure.
This creator has long made my absolute most favorite makeups (so much so that they have their own folder type in my cosmetics folders because they’re the best) – but this skin was absolutely irresistible to me. I have missed wearing darker skins since the disappearance of OVH and the pricing changes at Milan. This skin, hairbase and bun really satisfied that craving for something richer. And I’m also wearing eyeshadow and lipgloss, available as add-ons with the skin. I will need to keep working on my shape! By the way, I could no longer find an in world store so I found the needed body appliers on Marketplace.
My outfit is a typical summer uniform for me. I love the simplicity of beige, white and pink. Don’t miss (although it’s hard to see them with these trousers) the gorgeous heels from Vale Koer. The fatpack is well-priced and well worth it.
ps – had a great trip to London but hope to be blogging more regularly now I’m back 🙂
- Head: Catwa Catya
- Skin: Studio Exposure Radija (honey) *@Kustom9*
- Eyes: e.marie (Catwa applier)
- Hairbase/bun: Studio Exposure *@Kustom9*
- Earrings: LaGyo_Blanche earring tan/rosee
- Scarf: LaGyo_Anapos Scarf – Pink *@Collabor88*
- Top: *COCO*_HalterneckTop(White)_MT *@Uber*
- Trousers: *COCO*_WideLegTrousers(Beige)_MT *@Fameshed*
- Heels: [VALE KOER] FLIRTATIOUS HEELS MAITREYA *@Kustom9*
- Bag: LeP – Blooming Rose_Bag – White [Rigged] *@Kustom9*