I had such high hopes for styling post-Uber (and a few other trips to various events). But unfortunately, this is where I ended up. Nothing really wrong with it (cute, cute, cute) – but cumulatively, nothing really right either. The two things I am most excited about are my new (NO) “Summer 2 Fall” almond nails and BoM skin from Not Found, perhaps aptly named for my inspiration level 😉
A closer look at “Fancy”, available at Uber. I picked her up in a darker shade than intended but I guess with summer making its last gasp, it makes sense. I absolutely marvel at the level of detail and glow on the skin, thanks to the LeLutka Evo-X technology. If you haven’t yet upgraded, it’s so worth it!
I did pick up some other items at Uber that I know I will use, so I should be back soon-ish.
- Head: LeLutka Evo-X
- BoM Skin: Not Found – Fancy Skin Sorbet **@Uber**
- Nails: (NO) Art Nails – Almond – Summer 2 Fall **@Uber**
- Hair: DOUX – Ariana
- Accessory: LaGyo_Alessandra Bun Foulard
- Necklace: TETRA – Vanity necklaces
- Dress: [ILAYA] Bella Dress **@Uber**
- Bag: ryvolter :. Bottega Puff Bag – Nude
- Rings: Orsini