It’s pretty much down to the Christmas wire again – and as always, I have done very little. TBH, I need to do less shopping in Second Life and much, much more IRL!
However, since I’m here anyway…I’ll mention a few things I’m wearing that stood out to me this last week or so.
- I’m wearing my Genus (classic face) head again with makeups from Warpaint and lips again from Pangea.
- My eyebrows are new for Genus heads from The Skinnery. Very pricey but great quality. Needs a fatpack option!
- Hair is from Entwined and is one of my absolute favorite recent finds. There are actually a couple of new releases from Entwined that you might like.
- My sweater is from ERSCH and was something I wanted to like so much when I saw the ad (it’s something I would very much wear IRL). I think it’s actually perfect for a day of shopping.
- My shoes are from vive nine and they are $$$ for what they are (one color, basic heel). If you’re in need of a classic heel, they are well done and will not let you down but for ~$400L, they should do more than just click and clack (which I will never use). Just sayin’…
- Lastly, these cute poses and props are from Amitie. Totally what I will look like when I finally get out there and get some shopping done!